"Take me out to the ball game, I'll just sit on this couch...." Oh, wait, that's not how it goes. If you're like us, this is one of your favorite times of the year - Major League Baseball Season! However, there is a downfall to MLB season - lots and lots and lots of couch time. So, why not have some fun with your daily exercises and work them into the baseball games? Here are some baseball-inspired activities for you to do while watching the games.
- For every HOMERUN hit, do 10 squats
- For every DOUBLE PLAY made, do 5 jumping jacks
- For every BROKEN BAT, go down the stairs and back up (or vice versa)
- For every PITCHING CHANGE, do 10 calf raises
- For every ERROR made, hold a stability ball and trace the alphabet with your arms extended out front
If these are too hard for you, lessen the reps. If they're too easy, increase the reps. Batter Up!